1. Cleanse your face with cleansing milk.
2. After an hour, take a clean tissue and wipe your forehead, nose, chin and cheeks. If you find oily residue from all of the above mentioned areas, then you have oily skin.
3. If you find oily residue on the tissue only from forehead, nose and chin then you have combination skin.
4. If the tissue picks up dry, flaky skin then you have dry skin.
5. Those lucky few Scooty girls who pick up neither oil nor dry flakes can be said to have normal skin.
6. There are others who have very sensitive skin which reacts quickly and often adversely to hot and cold temperatures, common place chemicals found in soaps, detergents and cosmetics. Those with sensitive skin have to be careful before choosing any product.